If you’re starting to feel the festive spirit, make sure to stop by Dilworth Park Wintergarden which opened this past weekend. One of the favorite seasonal spots in the city, even during the cold months in Center City. This year there is the return of America’s Garden Capital Maze, and the Rothman Institute Ice Rink and Cabin. Air Grille by Brûlée Catering the classic silver Airstream located adjacent to the Dilworth Park Café will operate in The Rothman Institute Cabin. Locals and visitors are welcomed to enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the heated cabin and the new menu items from Brûlée Catering’s chefs.
Stroll through America’s Garden Capital Maze at Dilworth Park, a holiday-inspired garden created in partnership with Greater Philadelphia Gardens. Located on the Albert M. Greenfield Lawn, children and adults will delight in discovering picture-perfect moments amid holiday topiaries, twinkling lights, and seasonal plants that showcase more than 30 public gardens, arboreta, and historic landscapes located within 30 miles of Philadelphia, giving Philadelphia the distinction of America’s Garden Capital. Feeling inspired during your visit? Take advantage of 10 weeks of free Garden Workshops, provided by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, hosted in the Rothman Cabin.
Rent the Cabin for a private event for up to 180 guests email us at email@example.com so we can help you plan a special event in the heart of Philadelphia! For a complete list of activities visit Center City District’s website.
Inside the cabin, menu items include:
- Cabin Burger with all natural Urban Grind Beef, bacon jam, American cheese, caramelized onions, and house sauce on a potato bun
- Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese with fried chicken, Victory Winter Cheers cheese cauce, radiatore, blue cheese crumble, and pickled celery
- Herb Mustard Glazed Grilled Chicken Sandwich with provolone, arugula, tomato chutney, and a whole grain bun
- Hearty Grilled Cheese and Roasted Tomato Soup with gruyere, PA cheddar, and sharp provolone on thick cut brioche
- Braised Short Rib Cheese Fries with shredded beef, Victory Winter Cheers cheese sauce, pickled red onions, and cilantro.
- Lentil Chili with cheddar corn bread
- Roasted Tomato Soup with torn rye croutons
- Arugula and Farro Salad with roasted cauliflower, root vegetables, arugula, farro, torn rye croutons, and lemon rosemary vinaigrette
- Dessert: Warm S’mores Bread Pudding
Plus, the bar is featuring specialty cocktails for guests 21 years and older. With a variety of beers on tap including Stella Artois and seasonal Victory Brewing Company Ales there is something for everyone. Warm up at the fire pits outside with spiked hot cocoa featuring DeKuyper Cordials. Selections from this season’s cocktail menu include:
- Harvest Mule with EFFEN Blood Orange Vodka, apple cider, ginger beer, and lime
- Hornitos Mule with Hornitos Tequila, ginger beer, lime, and bitters
- EFFEN Hot Toddy with EFFEN Apple Vodka, and hot apple cider
- Spiked Hot Chocolate
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Blood Orange Juice, EFFEN Blood Orange Vodka, and Prosecco
- Sriracha Cucumber Bloody Mary with EFFEN Cucumber Vodka, Tomato Juice, Bloody Mary spices, and Sriracha
Stop by tonight, November 15th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm for Cocktails and Cold Ones. From the folks who bring you Center City District Sips, enjoy this winter edition in the Rothman Cabin with $6 Effen Vodka cocktails, $5 wine and $4 Bud Light draft beers, along with specially-priced food items from the Dilworth Park Air Grille. And tomorrow November 16th is College Night where college students pay ONLY $2 admission to the Rothman Rink with student ID (skate rental not included).