They say summer bodies are made in winter, so we’re hopping at the chance to live up our New Years resolutions and pressing the restart button on our diet with Snap Kitchen’s “Meal Plan Subscriptions”. These weekly subscriptions were created to offer all the healthy food you’ll need to help you to complete whatever your goal or just simply when you just don’t have time to cook!
These Meal Plans allow you to plan for the week ahead without grocery shopping, counting calories, portion control, or eating the same boring meal day after day. Your custom Meal Plan is fully prepared, Snap Kitchen does all the hard work, from sourcing the freshest ingredients to prepping, cooking, portioning, and cleaning, so the only thing needed is to heat and eat when hungry. Every customer can enjoy a customizable menu, start with a preset plan to meet your dietary needs. These plans include:
- Whole30—This real food-focused nutritional reset eliminates grains, dairy, legumes, soy, and added sugar for 30 days.
- Balance—Re imagine comfort food with a healthy twist to create meals you crave that help you feel amazing.
- Paleo —Eliminate processed foods and go back to basics—no grains or dairy; instead, enjoy our take on healthy hacks, like chicken enchiladas and grass-fed beef lasagna.
- Low Carb—Focus on healthy fat and satisfying protein—with enough complex carbs to keep you going.
- High Protein—Complete with the fuel and extra protein needed to build muscle, promote recovery, maintain one’s active lifestyle, and meet your health goals.
There is no one size fits all approach to healthy living, and this is exactly why Snap Kitchen offers a variety of meal plan styles and sizes for customers to choose from. Customers can select a calorie goal (1200, 1500, 1800 calories; each designed with 3 meals and 2 snacks per day) after picking the meal plan that fits their dietary lifestyle.
Meals and snacks can be swapped within the plan to match personal taste or other dietary preferences. Snap Kitchen’s in-house dietitian creates 3, 5, and 7 day plans to match on one’s lifestyle and dietary goals. Plans start at just $28.99 per day, and customers can skip a week, change plans, or cancel anytime—only order when and what you want. Plus all plans come with free delivery, your meals can be delivered every 2-3 days at no additional charge.
We tried out the Low Carb plan and Camp Gladiator plan (extra protein and calories to fuel your fitness) were pleasantly surprised at how many options we had for substitutions. Although it certainly isn’t easy to stick to a regimented meal plan (especially when Center City Restaurant Week is in fill swing) we enjoyed the flexibility Snap Kitchen offers. We sampled some new menu items, as well as some of tried-and-true favorites. Some of our recommendations include for breakfast: AB&J Bowl or Sweet Potato Benedict, for lunch or dinner: Chicken Teriyaki, Turkey Chili, Chicken Chile Enchiladas or Sweet Chili Glazed Salmon, for snacks: Siggi’s Yogurt, Almond Crusted Chicken Bites, or Super Greens Cold Pressed Juice.