Spinach Artichoke Dip
With the New Year, many of us have resolutions to eat healthier. Well luckily this Spinach Artichoke Dip can be made with reduced fat ingredients and loaded up with spinach to make a snack that isn’t all that bad. Use pita chips or fresh cut veggies to dip in it! I promise you will impress all your friends and guests when you serve it steaming hot in a nice big sourdough bread bowl.
- 8 oz. package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise Light
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut out the top of a sourdough bread bowl and slice what you scoop out of the inside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Gently stir in artichoke hearts and spinach and transfer the mixture into the bread bowl.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and place the filled bread bowl on a metal pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Recipe from AllRecipes.com