“I love food – the tastes, smells, shopping, cooking, creating, and of course, eating! I am a Professional Holistic Health Coach and a Natural Foods Chef who wants to share my knowledge and passion for food with you through coaching, meal delivery and personal chef services.”
- Ginger Turmeric Carrot Soup
- Chicken Lentil Soup
- Vegan “Creamy” Broccoli Soup
- Millet, Kale, Sundried Tomato & Lentil Salad with Lemon Miso Dijon Dressing
- Three Bean & Toasted Walnut Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Smashed Chickpea Salad
One of the things that customers love most is that Grateful Plate can transform classic dishes into fresh, healthy delights that remind many of their childhood favorites. We tried the crunchy Almond Crusted Chicken which is a great example of this. We also enjoyed the Turkey Meatballs with Whole Wheat Orzo and Coconut Red Curry Shrimp with Vegetables. Recently the Salmon entrees have been very popular as well, with different variations like Maple Dijon Salmon, Teriyaki Glazed Salmon, and we tried the Apricot Miso Glazed Salmon. Other entree options include:
- Artichoke, Almond, Spinach & Parmesan Stuffed Chicken Breast with Parsley Lemon Pesto over Farro
- Eggplant Rollatini with Tofu Ricotta & Tomato Sauce over Zucchini Noodles
- Pulled Pork Italiano with Broccoli Rabe & Long Hot Peppers over Wild Rice
- Apple Cider Baked Chicken with Turkey Bacon & Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Mojo Pulled Pork with Black Beans over Farro with a side of Balsamic Roasted Golden Beets
- Sunflower Seed Crusted Korean BBQ Tofu over Roasted Sweet Potato
Currently, boundaries for delivery are about 20 miles from Center City in any direction. Customers can check online to make sure they are within the delivery zone. Grateful Plate also offers a personal chef style service, whether to a customer’s homes to prepare a meal for a small gathering of 6-10, or more. They also provide drop-off catering options. They also offer cooking classes in their commissary kitchen or someone’s home, where they can create a custom menu. Whether its planning a fun night out with some friends or a more intensive learning experience- these classes allow for personal growth in the kitchen and experiences that fun and delicious!
So be sure to log onto https://orders.gratefulplatephilly.com/menu by 9 am Sunday to make your menu selection for the upcoming week. On Monday evening, your meals will be delivered by a delivery driver. Keep your meals in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat and follow the reheating instructions on the entree labels on each container to enjoy! With the exception of seafood entrees, all other meals are fresh and good to eat when kept in the refrigerator until dinner on Friday. Seafood dishes should be enjoyed by dinner on Wednesday.