Whether you’re trick-or-treating with the kids or throwing a Halloween bash, its scary-simple to achieve devilishly good treats. We know what you’re missing – mummies! We love this recipe for BBQ Mummy Pigs in Blankets by strategically wrapping dough around hot dogs or sausages, and you can add eyeballs and just drizzle the finished snacks with extra Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce to give them a little spooky style!
- 8-10 hot dogs or sausages
- 2 cans refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Cooking spray or butter
- Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles and then cut into small triangles or strips.
- With a pastry brush, brush the triangles with Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce.
- Place a sausage or hot dog on the wider end of the triangle and roll to the point.
- *Option to make “walking mummies” by using a knife to slice arms and legs into the sausage or hot dog!
- Butter or use cooking spray on the baking sheet, before placing your mummies with down.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, or extra Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce for dipping.