With the holiday season coming up, there is always a good reason to shop for a cause. The Annual Stock up for Seniors Meals on Wheels Fundraiser is being held this year on Thursday, October 26 from 6:30 – 9:00 pm in New Castle, DE. The sale continues on Friday, October 27 and Saturday October 28. Ticket sales as well as 5% of the proceeds from the warehouse sale will benefit Meals On Wheels Delaware. Both consumers and professional chefs are invited to this warehouse sale with prices up to 80% off retail prices on brands such as Mauviel, Duralex, Rosle, Novis, and Lekueof home and kitchen products.
The sale is held at the Centerpoint Business Complex Park in New Castle, DE at 802 Centerpoint Blvd. Follow signs from Route 273 to the warehouse. Doors open at 3:00 pm on Friday and 9:00 am on Saturday. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. For additional information on the sale, please call 302-326-4800.
Cooking enthusiasts will have the opportunity to buy the stainless-steel BBQ tools, the French ceramic lasagna baker, the copper stewpot, the centrifugal juicer and hundreds of other kitchen products they’ve been coveting for years. Shoppers will be able to pick up holiday gifts for everyone on their gift lists including products for professional and amateur cooks and bakers, serious grillers, healthy eaters, movie night fanatics and even news year’s revelers. This is a unique opportunity to purchase discounted items from premium European brands: Emile Henry, Duralex, Lékué, Mauviel, Rösle and Novis Vita Juicer.
For cooks who don’t know these brands, here is some helpful information:
- Emile Henry colorful, all natural, heirloom quality ovenware and tableware is made from Burgundian clay in the French town of Marcigny.
- Mauviel 1830 is one of the only copper cookware manufacturers left in the world today and makes all of its products in Normandy, France.
- Rösle’s award winning, German designed kitchens tools are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Duralex is the French manufacturer of the renowned French Picardie drinking glasses and Lys glass bowls.
- Lékué is a Spanish manufacturer of platinum silicone cooking tools and bakeware designed for healthy cooking.
- Novis offers a Swiss designed, multifunctional, powerful juicer in a range colors.
Products from all six brands are sold in premier kitchen stores like Williams Sonoma, as well as online catalogs and have been featured in hundreds of articles and shows in the national media including the Today’s Show, Good Morning America, Food Network, Cooks Illustrated, Fine Cooking, New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, The Oprah Magazine, Martha Stewart Living, House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping Magazine and the Los Angeles Times.