We all want to fuel our summer bodies for success so this week’s recipe is protein-rich and delicious too! Adding a little extra protein in your diet doesn’t have to mean quinoa, edamame or meat. Protein can be sweet too! We tried Terra’s Kitchen Nutrient-Rich Protein Powder to make these Triple Chocolate Protein Balls. They’re decadent, chocolaty and super simple to make in a pinch. Save this recipe for a day you want a guilt-free protein-packed treat!
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, finely chopped
- ¾ cup Terra’s Kitchen Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, plus more for rolling (optional)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- In the bowl of a food processor add all the ingredients.
- Pulse until the mixture just comes together.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take a heaping tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball then place the balls on the sheet pan.
- After the balls have set for a few hours roll in the cocoa powder. (optional)
Recipe for 16 protein balls courtesy of Terra’s Kitchen.