Marinated Chicken Wings
This week we received a sample of Moore’s Original Marinade and used it to make some delicious homemade Chicken Wings. Moore’s makes summer entertaining easy and we were craving something delicious to cook on the grill. Moore’s products can be used to make 100’s of EASY recipes — from appetizers to salads, side-dishes, and of course, to marinate meat.
- Moore’s Original Marinade
- 3 lbs. of chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- Soy Sauce
- Hot Sauce (if you like ’em spicy!)
- Pour marinade and chicken wings in a large, zip-top bag. Close bag and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the 1 teaspoon soy sauce and add hot sauce to kick it up a notch! Turn off heat and reserve.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Pour butter sauce over wings; toss to mix well.
Moore’s is proud to partner with Operation BBQ Relief to raise necessary funds to help provide hot meals to victims and first responders of natural disasters. Their goal is to inform communities nationwide of the impact OBR has on the lives of those left in devastation. In support of the positive work of this impactful organization, Moore’s has pledged to donate a portion of proceeds for every bottle of marinade or sauce purchased, doubling its 2016 pledge to $20,000 this year. Learn more about Operation BBQ Relief here.