- Melt butter in saucepan on medium to low heat. Add Rao’s Roasted Garlic Sauce, Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce and honey. Reserve 1/8 cup of mixture to use for basting.
- Simmer for about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally & remove from heat.
- Once cooled to room temperature, place ingredients into a large zip lock bag. Add chicken wings, and coat well with the marinade.
- Let marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place wings on a non-stick baking pan and roast for 15-20 minutes, turn, baste and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes or until done.
- For extra crispiness, broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dressing, celery and carrot sticks.
Recipe from Rao’s Homemade, cover photo from MyRecipes.com