Summertime is in full swing and June is actually Avocado Month. We’ve got something a little more exciting than Avocado Toast with the help of Better Body Foods Avocado Mayonnaise. The avocado addiction is real- whether it be for all the health benefits, taste, or versatility, this Avocado Mayonnaise is made with 100% avocado oil instead of cheap or GMO soybean or canola oils. Build a better sandwich, potato salad, or the freshest, tastiest sauces and dressings, all from a naturally carb and trans fat-free food*. Ready to swap out that old mystery mayo? Say hello to the fresher, zingier Avocado Oil mayo!
We used our mayo to whip up some summertime chicken salad. What’s better for bringing along to a barbecue or picnic with family and friends? This Summer Chicken Salad celebrates the season with fresh fruit adding nutrients and fiber to this recipe which is also gluten-free, AND keto friendly!
What is even better? This chicken salad is super simple and easy to put together- especially if you’re in a pinch!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 1 cup red grapes sliced in half
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 6 oz container Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place diced chicken, onion, and celery in a bowl. Add drained mandarin oranges and grapes. Gently fold in greek yogurt and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper.
Thanks to Better Body Foods for the sample and Nourished Simply for the beautiful cover photo and recipe inpsiration!