Buffalo cauliflower seems to be popping up everywhere these days. This healthy alternative to buffalo wings is incredibly simple to make, and perfect for a side dish to any meal, or just as a snack. Check out this version of the healthy treats!
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/4 cups hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
1 tablespoon freshly squeeze lemon juice
2 table spoons olive oil
8 cups cauliflower florets (from about 1 medium head)
How to Cook:
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2) Microwave the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl on high until melted. Whisk in the hot sauce and lemon juice and set aside.
3) Mix the olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup water in a large bowl.
4) Add the cauliflower and toss until well coated.
5) Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until beginning to brown and just tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
6) Whisk the hot sauce mixture again, drizzle over the cauliflower and toss with tongs to coat.
7) Roast the cauliflower until the sauce is bubbling and browned around the edges, 5 to 7 minutes more. Serve hot with the cheese sauce.
8)Serve with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dipping sauce! Super easy and super delicious.